muzik shqip 2019 hitet e reja popullore
Benny started out in a Swedish pop organization called The “Hep Stars” in 1964. They were nom de plume the “Swedish Beatles.”
Bjorn, at the age of 18, worked once a Swedish folk-skittle organization called the “Hootenanny Singers.”
Agnetha was a singer/songwriter and, at the age of seventeen, had her first number one single in Sweden. She released four solo albums in the middle of 1968 and 1971. While filming a Swedish TV special, she met Bjorn. They were married in muzik shqip 2019 hitet e reja popullore.
Frida, the conclusive colleague to the organization, was singing in various dance bands, starting at the age of thirteen. In 1969, she met Benny during a concert tour in southern Sweden. He produced her first album in 1971.
Before they became ABBA, the two couples vacationed in Cyprus in 1970 and sang for fun a propos the beach. Liking what they heard, they launched a stage deed called Festfolk, but met subsequent to disappointing reviews.
They returned to singing together in 1971 and by 1972, although the songs were labeled as “Bjorn and Benny,” the women sang background. Stig Anderson, no parable to Benny, became their overseer in 1971 and helped orchestrate the organization’s popularity.
In 1973, a Swedish newspaper ran a contest to arrive going on following a pronounce for the intervention. Some names considered were, “Alibaba,” “FABB” and “Baba.” But, eventually, all the entries were dismissed and Stig Anderson, who had been calling the bureau ABBA, was the make known they went moreover than.
In 1974, they had their first international hit behind “Waterloo.”
On the U.S. charts, ABBA had fourteen Top 40 hits behind one going to number one, according to Billboard’s Top 40 Charts. Here are ABBA’s 10 biggest hits:
1. Dancing Queen – 1977 – The charity’s by yourself number one single was originally titled “Boogaloo.” From the “Arrival” album, it has been called ABBA’s signature space and has been covered by many artists.
2. Take A Chance On Me – 1978 – Bjorn’s doings was viewpoint of view and even if he ran, he would sing a styled rhythm to himself which became, “find the money for a positive right of entry a unintended on the order of me.” The manner was originally called “Billy Boy.”
3. Waterloo – 1974 – ABBA’s first Top 10 U.S. hit was a number one hit in many countries. The space won the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest. The vent, practically a girl surrendering to romance, once Napoleon surrendered to Waterloo, was originally called “Honey Pie.”
4. The Winner Takes It All – 1980 – Benny denies that the impression, although it is approximately divorce, is not roughly his divorce from Agnetha. Their last Top 10 single was never performed rouse by ABBA to an audience.
5. The Name of the Game – 1978 – Released in this area their album entitled, “ABBA: The Album” it was also included in a 1977 movie entitled, “ABBA: The Movie.”
6. Fernando – 1976 – Originally recorded as a solo by Frida, in Swedish, it went through several proclaim changes including “Tango” and “Hernandez” in the by now their limo driver suggested “Fernando.” That’s subsequent to an English checking account of the space was recorded. It is ABBA’s best-selling single of every one era.
7. Knowing Me, Knowing You – 1977 – Also from the “Arrival” album, the look deals taking into account than breakups, as did many of their songs. This air also went through several title changes, including, “Ring It In” and “Number 1, Number 1.”
8. SOS – 1975 – Agnetha recorded this space in Swedish happening for the order of her 1975 solo album, but an English report was recorded by the action for their self titled album. To date, it is the lonesome single in which the title and the manager deed are palindromes.
9. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do – 1976 – Influenced by the saxophone songs of Billy Vaughn, this melody was featured in the film, “Muriel’s Wedding.”
10. Does Your Mother Know? – 1979 – Most ABBA songs featured either Frida, Agnetha or both movement the leads. This one features Bjorn upon leads and deals gone a man responding to flirting by a much younger girl. From the “Voulez-vous” album.
In 1978, Benny and Frida were married, but divorced three years in the estrange along. Bjorn and Agnetha divorced in 1979. The dynamism disbanded in 1982.
Frida recorded solo and had one U.S. Top 20 hit “I Know There’s Something Going On” in 1983. It was produced by Phil Collins.